PLATH AG is a growing medium sized enterprise, located in Bern, Switzerland. With the typical Swiss claim for precision and quality PLATH AG is a trusted advisor and partner to military, intelligence and ITU agencies as well as other authorities like police or border security worldwide.
PLATH AG provides customer-specific or turnkey solutions for Communications Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Intelligence Collection Management, supporting the customer in the preservation of internal and external security, both in the civil and the military sectors. These solutions provide relevant information as a basis for sound decision-making. By thus enabling the customer to prevent conflicts and to respond appropriately, PLATH AG contributes to securing freedom, peace and order.
The product portfolio of PLATH AG covers the entire intelligence cycle „from sensors to knowledge to action“ including:
- wide- and narrowband monitoring and direction finding (fixed, semi-mobile and mobile)
- active and passive cellular communication interception (2G, 3G) including interception of all common satellite communication standards
- signal processing and signal analysis (signal detection, classification and recognition, demodulation, decoding, speech recognition and recording)
- processing, evaluation and visualisation of mass data (content and meta data evaluation, registration, archiving, editing and knowledge generation)
- jamming and deceiving (wide- and narrowband, immediate responsive) of HF to SHF communication incl. satellite communication jamming
There was tremendous interest in Asia in the new platform for a professional audience in the areas EW and COMINT . PLATH forums will be organised worldwide ...